Llangollen Town Hall (originally the Assembly Rooms and Market Hall) was built by Morris Roberts in 1867.
The Market Hall was open to the street but the arches were later filled in to make the shops we see today.
Upstairs there is a small theatre space, which is used for several events, including plays, concerts, musicals and keep-fit.
The Town Hall also houses the Town Clerk's office and the Council Chamber. The building was transferred from the ownership of Denbighshire County Council to Llangollen Town Council in 2012.
Llangollen Town Council
Town Clerk: J. Gareth Thomas
Tel: 01978 861345 (Office)